Friday, February 4, 2011

A quick rant

Just wanted to write a short post to say! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I am so mad I feel like I am getting sick and I have so much to get done this weekend. I had to work the last couple of days and run calls on non-emergent CRAP! I really can't stand people who have the flu and than decide to call 9-1-1 after having it for three weeks! Why you ask don't they just get in their vehicle and drive there? Because they are usually drug seeking, welfare abusers, and out of there mouths come the words "I WILL GET SEEN FASTER"! I mean really, than get in the back and cough all over everything and not cover your mouth so you can make sure to pass it along to me and my partner! Fn idiots!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy....how FRUSTRATING!!!! That is such bs. My brother-in-law is and Orthopedic Surgeon and he has vented about the same crap. Welfare abusers and drug addicts come into the ER to be treated for freaking colds! Why? Cause they ain't paying for it! Grrrr. So sorry...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine just chewed out a family in really broken Spanish for doing the same thing. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete