Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Butterfly

In time past then future death can't tell what color skin, shape, nor size an individual has in life. It never matters what you do, where you live, who you help, or who you love.
There were may butterflies in one area of a flower, all different from one another, but bleed the same also die the same. One butterfly wanted to get to know another but the other butterfly was many of colors in which treated the other badly. The butterfly which had no color flew away very sad. Knowing this feeling in life, she knew the best place to be is in mother's arms. Which the sad butterfly went, as the mother explained that all other in the world have different outlooks on new things in life, and that no matter what's been said or the nose of the other in the air. Just remember they are the one's lacking something in their life. Now go and play my beautiful butterfly. I can't pretend these tears are not overflowing steadily. I can't prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me. But will stand and say goodbye. For you will never be mine until you know the way it feels to fly. Spread your wings and prepare to fly for you have become a butterfly. Fly into the sky and if you should return to me we were truly meant to be. So spread your wings and fly butterfly. When you love someone so deeply they become they become your life. It's easy to succumb to the overwhelming fears inside. Blindly I imagined I could keep you under glass. Now I understand to hold you, I must open my hands and watch you rise.I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light. Wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies. You have given me the courage to be all that I can be, and I truly feel your heart will lead you back to me. When your ready to land. So flutter through the heavens beautiful butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment