Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tired of doing nothing all day

Longest weekend ever!! Not sure why maybe the fact that we sat at home ALL day and did nothing! Oh well at least I caught up on all my shows. I have to work tomorrow. I hope it will be an easy stress free day. I do however have to wake up at 3:30 am. It kinda gets tough to sleep though when I know I don't have long to do so. I guess I will make the most of it and hey you never know sometimes I go in to work and get to sleep most of the morning. It is however while my partner is driving around in countless circles because Mike is dispatching :) I won't complain though sleep is sleep and having a 1 year old I am used to waking at the crack of dawn! Well I am rambling now so I guess I better try to get to bed. Wish me luck tomorrow I definitely will need it.....for some reason I have a dark cloud that follows me once I get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment